Senior Embedded Software Engineer Automotive
As Senior Embedded Software Engineer Automotive, you work in the field of embedded software for semiconductors for the automotive industry. Your responsibilities include:
- Developing hardware and embedded software for customer demos, evaluation kit and reference design;
- Working on the bare metal, without any operating system;
- Documenting your work and maintaining datasheets.
- Master in electronics or computer engineering;
- At least 10 years of experience in embedded software design, ideally in the semiconductor industry;
- Having experience in electronic hardware is absolutely essential;
- Experience in motors, power electronics;
- Experience with EMC issues and software robustness;
- Fluent in English.