Senior AI Engineer
As a Senior AI Engineer, you have the drive to keep up to date with what is happening in the field of game AI, academic AI and computer games in general. This is probably something people around you have noticed. You are seen as an expert and specialist in this area. When it comes to your technical skills we believe you have a proven track record of developing and shipping AAA games, driving the development of AI on those titles. Experience with creating FPS single player experiences is a possible background that you have, but we are open to you having a different set of experiences as long as you are able to drive a team towards a clear goal. Your decisions will influence what we do and, very importantly, how we do it.
You are a team player. We think it is essential to have an understanding of group dynamics, and we want each team member to be part of building the team. You are an open and curious engineer and you get a kick out of working closely with your team leader and more junior team members. You also enjoy getting designer feedback and seeing your features being the building blocks of the best games in the world.
- Experience from implementing AI decision making in different ways, for instance through behavior trees, utility systems or planning;
- Experience: 5+ years of games industry (or other relevant) experience, shipped at least 1 AAA title working within the field of game AI;
- Extensive knowledge of the different parts that make up game AI and how these parts relate to academic AI;
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field, or equivalent experience;
- Expert C++, scalable data-driven design;
- Strong interest in and experience from creating reusable, modular AI systems;
- Strong collaboration and communication skill.