Senior Business Analyst (with German)
Act as a primary interface between the client and development teams to elicit, analyze, validate, document, communicate and manage business requirements and solution scope for different programs/projects to implement integrated enterprise-level solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and play the lead role in providing direction, oversight, and coordination to business requirements management.
- Establish and follow requirements lifecycle process.
- Define ‘as-is’ state for the enterprise business solution, model ‘to be’ state, identify and assess gaps and propose improvements.
- Develop the business case to assess the feasibility of possible solutions or investments.
- Standardize the collection of business and solution requirements, utilizing best practices for effective facilitation, requirements elicitation, documenting, prototyping and modeling – to ensure solution meets the business
- Conduct stakeholder analysis, plan communication strategy taking into consideration its results and project specifics.
- Manage solution scope. Establish change management process where applicable. Prioritize requirements.
- Work closely with Program/Project Managers to confirm alignment of the requirements management plan with the overall project management plan for each initiative, contribute to risk management.
- Facilitate discussions, ensure effective communication, develop relationships with all project stakeholders.
- Assist Product Manager in defining the product strategy.
- Take active participation in presales activities and project initiation & design phase.
- Understanding of enterprise clients business operations.
- Understanding of management principles and project management specifics.
- Good knowledge of software development specifics and methodologies (e. g., Waterfall, Agile).
- Excellent knowledge of key business analysis tasks, elements, and techniques.
- Experience as a Technical/Engineering Consultant is a plus
- Understanding of business architecture frameworks (Zachman, TOGAF etc.)
- Understanding of business development and pre-sales activities
- Experience in finance/banking domain is a plus
- Good knowledge of business process modeling.
- Knowledge of prototyping and modeling tools.
- IT experience 4-5 years including experience working with offshore teams.
- Experience in business analysis 5 years.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong analytical, problem solving and research skills, system thinking.
- Strong consulting and advisory skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and in different environments, self-confidence.
- Good leadership and team building skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, presentation and meeting facilitation skills.
- English and German – upper intermediate strong or higher.
- Readiness for business trips at 50% of working time
- Master degree or higher.