SOS Children's Villages International
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage the ongoing relationship with business partners, i.e. especially our Member Associations to drive satisfaction with IT in the area of Operational Excellence and Business Intelligence;
- Gather, articulate and analyse business requirements in the operations domain and define software configuration specifications based on Enterprise Architecture principles;
- Perform quality assurance of existing software specifications;
- Negotiate contracts and monitor vendor performance against SLAs;
- Support the design, documentation and maintenance of domain processes and develop digitization/optimization strategies. Manage domain IT projects and coordinate domain IT activities of the following departments within the COO Office:
- Information and Reporting;
- Institutional Partnership Development;
- Global Emergency Response.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Business Analysis or System Quality Assurance in the operations domain, including relevant work experience in INGOs or international organisations;
- A master’s degree or equivalent in Information Systems, IT, or Administration with focus on IT;
- Very good analytical skills to draw business-relevant conclusions and in SQL/data visualization techniques and tools;
- Experience in translating business requirements into domain IT solutions;
- Deep understanding of efficiency (e.g. MS O365 Apps) and BI tools (e.g. OLAP cube, MS PowerBI/Excel Services) would be advantageous;
- Knowledge in MSSQL Database/Data warehouse of advantage;
- Skills in Sharepoint of advantage;
- Proven track record of project management and experience in leading roles or ownership of projects/processes;
- Excellent command of English, additional language is an asset;
- Good communication skills, solution oriented, well organised;
- Ability to work independently on defined areas;
- An EU citizenship or work permit for Austria is a necessary requirement for this post.
- A diverse range of interesting tasks in a leading INGO multicultural working environment;
- Opportunities for further training;
- A salary that will be commensurate with experience and qualification.
If you are interested in this position, please send your detailed e-mail application by 24 September 2017 at the latest to email@example.com, SOS-Kinderdorf International, Human Resources, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria www.sos-childrensvillages.org/.