Senior Animation Programmer
CD Projekt Red
As an Senior Animation Programmer you will be responsible for extending and maintaining the code of our animation technology, tools and pipelines. We are seeking for a gifted programmer to develop progressive animation systems for broad-scale games. Working closely with the animators, character artists, designers and AI programmers you should have a positive attitude and skills to effectively cooperate in a team. You will have the opportunity to develop stunning animation features for our games. If you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your computer, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Prototyping and coding animation features.
- Developing and maintaining animation system in our engine.
- Using the system to develop gameplay or AI features.
- Focusing especially on the characters: their facial animations, movement, locomotion, combat, etc. as well as cutscenes, camera and the like.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Deep knowledge of C++.
- Familiarity with the Visual Studio environment.
- Knowledge of next-gen game animation systems architecture.
- Ability to design code.
- Experience in the production of games, including having worked to completion on at least one published title.
- Fluent English.
- Experience in creating a AAA title for game consoles.
- Experience with RPGs.