Senior Embedded Software Engineer
The Internet of Things (IoT) is the collection of smart, sensor-enabled physical objects, and the networks, servers and services that interact with them.
We are looking for talented and driven embedded software engineers to join us in developing mbed OS software platform for ARM Cortex-M based microcontrollers, suitable for use by 100,000s of developers to create Internet of Things devices that ship in the billions.
As a member of the Oulu software team, you will work in collaboration with other skilled engineers to build a full device platform for powering the next wave of connected devices. We are collaborating with an expanding number of global key technology partners and are in a great position to help the IoT industry flourish.
ARM Finland is looking for a Software Engineers to join us in making connectivity solutions for mbed OS platform.
The ideal candidate will have C and C++ developing experience and knowledge of variety of networking protocols and is interested on helping us to develop our operating system for Cortex-M based microcontrollers.
Key Duties / responsibilities
- C and C++ development
- Working as a member of an agile software development team
- Implements, verifies and documents new functionality
- Test oriented development style
Experience and skills
You need to have experience in writing code for embedded devices. You also have knowledge on one or more of the following areas:
- Protocol knowledge (e.g. IPv4, IPv6, TCP/UDP, HTTP, CoAP…)
- Understanding of CI setups and automated testing for C/C++
- Test framework and test implementation experience
- Embedded OS Experience
- SDK development and documentation experience
- Customer oriented development attitude
- Good spoken and written English required