Full-stack Web Developer
- Develop software modules by using PHP;
- Maintain, fix bugs and improve code;
- Adhere best development practices, S.O.L.I.D., design patterns etc.;
- Keeping to corporative coding standards;
- Design and implement automated-testing (BDD, acceptance, CSS regression testing).
- 4+ years of professional experience, preferably in a Full-stack Web development capacity;
- Experience with PHP7;
- Understanding ECMAScript Stage 3 syntax;
- Responsive design and development;
- Team Git workflow and version control;
- Unix or Linux command-line tools;
- Experience in automated testing (unit, integration, e2e tests);
- Keep a positive team-oriented attitude;
- Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision;
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main,Germany.
Would be appreciated:
- Experience with mainstream PHP frameworks (ZF2, ZF3, Symfony 2, Symfony 3);
- Experience with Magento 2;
- SASS preprocessor (SCSS style);
- Component-bases CSS standards;
- Scrum/agile software development methodologies;
- Package managers (NPM);
- Grunt task runner.
Don't forget to mention EuroTechJobs when applying.