Senior Software Development Engineer
Key tasks will be:
- Work with the Scrum team to define development, and deliver appropriate software solutions to business problems using Java and C++;
- Participate in all software development lifecycle activities, including analysis, design, code and test of applications based on Java and C++;
- Manage complex, urgent and important parts of the code;
- Develop platform independent software for use on Windows and focused Linux/UNIX systems;
- Review functional specifications to create and consolidate technical specifications.
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Computer Science or Engineering or similar;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software development.
Essential technical skills/knowledge:
- Strong experience within and knowledge of Java and/or C++ development;
- Knowledge of networking and most common protocols;
- Identity and Access Management concepts and principles;
- Security- and authentication-related technologies e.g. Radius and PKI;
- Working according the SCRUM process;
- You have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills and an investigative nature;
- You are precise, quality-minded and result driven;
- You are a team player with a learning attitude;
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
Don't forget to mention EuroTechJobs when applying.