Netbackup Technical Engineer
The organization is rapidly growing and expanding. In order to facilitate that growth and to support the continues development of new services our global engineering division is looking for reinforcement to help build the next generation of Cloud Services. Therefor Atos is looking for Technical engineers who has experience and proven track record in cloud services.
- Configure backup for new clients;
- Create, manage and change backup schedules;
- Remove clients from backup;
- Run ad-hoc backups;
- Support OS/DB-staff on backup software installation when requested;
- Support OS/DB-staff on restore when requested;
- Capacity management – operational;
- Define and maintain procedures and work instructions;
- Backup infrastructure (tape library, VTL) upgrades: hardware, firmware or software;
- Backup software upgrades to backup servers and data movers;
- Prepare and support backup software upgrades to backup clients.
- Education: Technical university degree or a similar qualification; IT Certification is a plus; ITIL knowledge;
- Mandatory need/desire professional experience:
- Minimum 5 years in various IT infrastructure;
- Thorough OS knowledge (Linux, Unix, Windows);
- Minimum 3 years’ hands on experience with EMC Networker;
- Data Domain experience (knowledge).
- Social Skills and competencies:
- Team player, willing to learn and face new challenges;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills in order to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- Foreign Languages: Proficient in Business English (Proficient in German Language is a plus).