UI-Web Development - (Associate) Developer
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Within our IT unit to enable best in class IT solutions for our Go-to-Market and Sales business processes you will:
- be part of an agile scrum team, assume responsibility for tasks and complete them end-to-end with the best quality and user experience;
- design and implement new solutions using SAP’s latest Cloud and Platform technologies;
- write high quality, efficient, maintainable, well-documented backend and frontend code;
- drive continuous improvements with focus on quality, stability, usability, maintainability and ultimately customer satisfaction;
- assume a creative role in creating customer-facing content;
- be a point of contact for internal and external stakeholders;
- develop skill and competency on latest solutions and technologies relevant for internal sales processes.
Finally, bring your energy and passion and we’ll give you the tools to develop your knowledge and grow!
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Graduate in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent;
- Quick Learner, passionate, motivated and self-managed;
- Experience in agile project delivery (Scrum, Kanban etc.) connected with End-User Centricity;
- Ability to work in an international, virtual and highly diverse team;
- Excellent English skills;
- Customer-focused, business acumen and good communication and interpersonal skills;
- First experiences of SAP Applications (e.g. CRM, C4C ERP, S/4 HANA);
- First experiences with Web Development;
- 2-4 years’ experience in professional software development as SAP consultant or developer;
- Ability to work well in an international, virtual and highly diverse team as well as independently and have a positive self-motivated can-do attitude;
- Experience working in an Agile development environment, preferably SCRUM.