Commmon Reference Data Platform Lead Developper
Vendor mgmt. & Functional/Business analyses, stakeholdering with the business ( 40 % time)
- You will be responsible for operational delivery of the Nubilaria services towards SWIFT and its customers. He/she will ensure that vendor performance is in line with contractually agreed Service levels. He/she has the objective to drive vendor to meet internal and external customer expectations
- Liaise with the vendor and internal customers to ensure that the necessary procedures and processes are established in order to deliver and monitor Service Level Agreements (SLA). Lead vendor service/delivery meetings. Own and maintain vendor related processes documentation
- Define and improve processes to respond to the operational risk/resiliency needs of customers and improve the effectiveness of the delivery chain
- Coordinate the development and participate in analysis of reports/feedback on product/service users. Monitor risks, mitigations and improvement actions to closure
- Pairing with the SWIFTRef product owners, he/she will design the best solutions to meet business needs, articulate the CRDP technical roadmap for SWIFT and ensure the delivery effectively, qualitative and secure applications.
Development of CRDP ( 60% time)
- Participate in the understanding of the functional and non-functional requirements for each project, transforming them into technical solutions
- Participate in the design, implementation, development and deployment of the proposed solutions; this includes writing installation, configuration and operating guides for the operational group
- Participate in the investigation and resolution of production issues; join on on-call rotation scheme
- Provide technical assistance to other SWIFT colleagues, and assist in resolving problems reported by less senior team members.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or University degree Computer Science, electronic engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position in a comparable technical environment.
Professional knowledge and expertise:
The following IT skills are required:
- Strong experience with high-availability implementations, with focus on scalability and performance
- Experience with relational database implementations, ideally with Oracle (Oracle DB)
- Strong Data Modelling skills
- Oracle SQL/Instance - Performance tuning skills
- (Backend) Java Development
- Strong PL/SQL skills
- knowledge Unix Shell Scripting
- Knowledge of security fundamentals
- Change management and versioning tools (Clearcase)
- Knowledge of SWIFTs software stack and network is an asset.
- Strong communication; fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Ability to communicate with counterparts of different levels in the organization, as well internal as external (vendors) stakeholders
- Quality oriented, meticulous, rigorous, disciplined
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Adaptability & responsiveness to change
- Proactive and autonomous
- Open to new ideas, innovative mindset, intellectual curiosity and self-motivated learner
- A team player, willing to work in a multicultural environment.
Don't forget to mention EuroTechJobs when applying.