Senior SharePoint Developer
We currently have a vacancy for a Senior SharePoint Developer to offer his/her services as an expert who will be based in Stockholm. The work will be carried out either in the company’s premises or on site at customer premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated in the Development Team of the company that will closely cooperate with a major client’s IT team on site.
- Design, implement, test, and maintain solutions for new and existing web applications for the client;
- Research, documentation and implementation of requirements and specifications, contribution in planning and architecting solutions;
- Draft documentation to ensure project and technical standards are maintained;
- Perform data migration tasks, create deployment packages, guidelines and contribute in deployments and in testing/production environments;
- Analysis of test results, bug fixing, isolating areas for improvement, and debugging;
- Identification of the cause of problems and development of solutions;
- Store up to date project sources and documentation in the Team Foundation Server;
- Provision of 3rd Line Support.
- University degree with minimum 4 year experience in IT or non University degree with minimum 6 years in application development using C# in SharePoint (2007/2010/2013) and .NET (3.5/4.0);
- Experience with Content, Document Management systems and SharePoint workflows development;
- Proven knowledge of ASP.NET and Visual Studio Team Foundation 2008;
- Proven experience of front-end development using AJAX and jQuery;
- Experience with SharePoint 2010 Managed Metadata Services and data migration projects;
- Proven experience in profiling and debugging applications in non-development environments;
- Proven experience in Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), and implementation of SOAP and web services will be considerec an asset;
- Very good command of English, both oral and written.