Infrastructure Team Lead
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Job Description For Infrastructure Team Lead With Stork:
Ensure availability, maintenance and development of Technology Services in line with business plans and requirements and IT Year Plan. Negotiate and ensure execution of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for Technology Services (Connectivity, Workplace, Collaboration, Data Processing and Storage) and ensure that the delivery capability internal and/or external (staffing, IT Service Management processes, Operational Level Agreements and Underpinning Contracts) is in place to meet those SLAs.
Tasks And Responsibilities As Infrastructure Team Lead:
Technology Services Plan
- High level Project Calendar/IT Year Plan (Regional IT Manager);
- Technology & Security Architecture and Roadmap (Regional IT Manager/Manager Global Technology & Security Services);
- Keep up-to-date on technology developments and product/service roadmaps and developments and provide input into Global Infrastructure Architecture and Roadmap as well as the Regional IT Year Plan;
- Develop and manage Technology Services plans and budgets.
IT Governance, Performance and Compliance
- Manage Technology Services KPI’s according to agreed standards and SLA’s;
- Manage service providers.
Technology Services Delivery
- Execute standards, policies & procedures for identification, qualification, intake and prioritisation of non-standard service requests and projects;
- Execute standards, policies & procedures for incident, problem, capacity and availability management;
- Report KPI’s and manage Technology Services performance (availability, incident resolution, customer satisfaction, etc.);
- Execute standards for managing the technology landscape, in liaison with the Manager Global Technology & Security Services.
Technology Services Staff Management and Performance
- Establish and manage competence development plan for the Technology Services function in line with the global competence framework;
- Manage performance of Technology Services staff by setting personal and development targets in line with the agreed objectives and plans;
- Develop and manage direct reports and their work environment.
- Ensure delivery of agreed work products, resources, expertise and guidance in order to deliver Incident and Problem Management and Resolution, Change Management, IT Security Management;
- Vendor Management (outsourcing parties – tactical level, system integrators, contractors).
- Provide monthly SLA report and improvement activities to IT management;
- Maintain the Global Change calendar and IT dashboard;
- Review and analyse service level reports.
Innovation and Optimization
- Ensure effective evaluation of business risks and issues related to operational incidents, potential application changes and internal audit reports;
- Implement appropriate risk management processes and take appropriate and timely actions.
- Align services provided to business requirements in liaison with Solution Engineers (in- or external);
- Assess business change request and monitor the implementation of the change by maintaining a change calendar together with the supplier.
- Lead and/or participate in projects in line with the defined IT Governance models and based on prince2 principals for successful implementation of infrastructure solutions
Requirements For Infrastructure Team Lead:
Specific Requirements For Infrastructure Team Lead:
- Bachelor/Masters degree in IT, Information Technology or Engineering;
- Good understanding and proven experience in applying project management principles and IT Service Management principles.
- Extensive relevant IT experience in Technology Services and IT Service management in a multi-site/multi-company environment;
- Experience with outsourcing, vendor management and contract management;
- Experience with leading teams of 5-10 people.
- Communication skills;
- Result driven;
- Quality and safety aware.