Senior Intelligent Networks and Communications Consultant
As a Senior Intelligent Networks and Communications Consultant for DNV GL you will be involved in crucial developments and changes that our utility customers are facing and in the area of digital transformation of their OT (operational technology) solutions.
You will mainly work in projects for, and develop our business at, utilities and manufacturers in Belgium.
You will deliver high quality and concrete results for our customers, such as creating an IT/OT goal architecture landscape that supports customers in the field of distribution and transmission operation, SCADA/EMS/DMS and GIS.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be working in a customer-facing environment, either as part of a project team or individually;
- You will identify market opportunities and develop our existing services in the Belgium market and establish new opportunities for our company;
- You will have a diverse role in which you will be responsible for providing our customers in the energy sector with the following types of consultancy services:
- Roadmap studies;
- Proof of concepts;
- Requirement specifications
- System specification and modelling;
- Supplier selection and Tendering support;
- Project Management;
- Test Management;
- QA reviews;
- Training and workshop facilitation.
We’re looking for a team player who has knowledge of utility industry processes and is able to develop and maintain relations and business with our customers in Belgium.
- A Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business IT and/or Electrical Engineering;
- At least 6 years of experience in the Belgium energy industry;
- Knowledge and experience related to Smart Metering, SCADA, DMS, AMI integration, MDM and/or Utility Telecommunication;
- Knowledge/experience with Substation automation systems, cybersecurity, Data Management, and/or the Common Information Model (preferred);
- Project management experience;
- Experience with procurement procedures of technical systems;
- Able to write clear and high quality reports and commercial offers;
- Your Dutch, French and English language skills are strong, verbal and in writing;
- Available to travel (inter)nationally on a regular basis;
- You are able to work independently, are goal-oriented and have a flexible attitude.