Lead Software Engineer
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate have a passion for software and a natural lead talent that people will follow. You have great Stakeholder management and interpersonal skills at both a technical and non-technical level. You have excellent problem solving skills and possess the ability to manage conflicting priorities and multiple tasks.
You are a resilient team player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment with the ability to work under minimal supervision. You are customer-orientated, whether responding to support queries or developing new functionalities
Moreover, it is essential that you have strong analytical skills and are detail oriented, enabling you to deliver results. You are a Team player, able to successfully priorities multiple tasks and timelines, to accurately meet deadlines.
You are culturally open-minded, a good communicator and able to establish relationships across geographical boundaries and cultures. You have excellent Written and Verbal skills with people at all levels across the organisation in English.
As Lead Software Engineer, you will:
- Be the technical lead;
- Support in build the technical organisation at the Porto office and will have a big influence of the start-up success;
- Be engaged in the early stage feasibility studies of new products working together with other engineering disciplines like converter, electrical, hardware etc.;
- Be responsible for defining the software requirements and functional operational of the turbine;
- Implement and review software;
- Engage in root cause session to identify potential turbine performance issues;
- Be a strong contributor in the continuously improvement of our possess and tools.
Master degree in relevant areas
- 8-10 years of working experience working with software development;
- Experience with C/C++;
- OO & State based software design;
- Experience in the real time embedded systems machine control domain;
- Experience with GIT, Jira, Stash is an advantage;
- Experience with SCRUM and Agile Development is an advantage;
- Knowledge of dynamical mechanical systems;
- Hands-on experience with product or technology development;
- Experience in technical management;
- Experience in working within a large organization.