Product Manager, Privacy
Schibsted Tech Polska
As a Product Manager in the privacy team, you will have a key role in leading the development of this product and driving its roll-out across Schibsted sites in Europe. You will gain deep knowledge of the privacy domain, and be part of an exciting, diverse and dynamic team.
- Build world-leading privacy products and be a driving force in the development of the identity platform within Schibsted;
- Transform the privacy product strategy into detailed roadmaps and requirements;
- Work with our dedicated UX team to translate research into a deep understanding of our target users (numbering millions across many countries), their needs, and how to deliver both product value and delight;
- Be a champion for end users and make sure we meet their expectations;
- Measure and evaluate how the product is used to ensure that it solves the right problem and users understand its purpose;
- Prioritize, develop and deploy new features and products in collaboration with tech, UX and our Schibsted sites;
- Understand how agile technical teams work and provide operational leadership to the privacy team;
- Coordinate product development initiatives across different Schibsted teams and coordinate product roll-out to European Schibsted sites.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, other Science field or equivalent practical experience;
- Proven working experience in product management and strong drive in delivering what is in our users best interests;
- Experience working with development teams;
- Comfortable working in an agile environment and breaking down big, lofty goals to small, iterative achievements;
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; fluency in English.