Software Quality Engineer
What a Quality Engineer at Uprise does
Works closely with the development team to create tools and workflows which improve the speed and quality of the development environment. The quality engineer will identify areas of opportunity and automate to reduce areas of manual effort and find and eliminate defects faster.
The successful quality engineer will be very proactive and customer focused, going beyond just delivering what is asked for, but ensuring that the teams get what they WANT.
Quality Engineers are a force multiplier for the development team, enabling everyone to achieve their best.
- Excellent skills in web markup and layout (HTML5/CSS);
- Excellent skills in data management;
- Understanding the full service stack, from UI in front-end to databases in back-end;
- Knowledge of automated and manual testing methodologies;
- Knowledge of tools & workflow creation;
- Strong language skills – excellent spoken and written English.
- Experience with React;
- Experience with other JS frameworks for frontend code;
- Experience working with backend systems;
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery;
- Experience with C# & C++;
- Active player of video games and bonus if a fan of DICE games;
- Tech oriented university degree.