IIIM - Icelandic Institute for Intelligent Machines
The Icelandic Institute for Intelligent Machines is a multi-disciplinary research laboratory based in Reykjavik, Iceland. Specialising in artificial intelligence, machine learning, and agent-based simulation and modelling, we collaborate with academia, industry, and government, to produce state-of-the-art solutions, perform opportunity and risk analysis, and solve immediate and long-term challenges with cutting-edge technologies.
We are seeking researchers interested in working in an intellectually stimulating multi-disciplinary environment. Prior machine learning experience is an advantage, but candidates wishing to enter this field will also be considered. You will collaborate closely with industry partners on a range of projects, and be involved in all aspects of research.
Skillset should include:
- Hands on approach to research and prototyping;
- Masters or Ph.D in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- Strong programming skills(C/C++, Python, R), and ability to learn new languages;
- Comfortable with both Linux and Windows Operating Systems;
- Networking and Systems Knowledge;
- Creative Problem solving approach;
- Good communication skills.
Please send the application with any portfolio of work, especially open source contributions to: email@example.com.