(Senior) Online Programmer
The Senior Online Service Programmer is responsible for developing the servers & online services and managing the interchange of data between players and the server/services/game, ensuring an unobstructed online gaming experience for all players.
- Optimize the network architecture of the game;
- Oversee the development of innovative solutions to enrich the gaming experience of players in separate locations;
- Protect the security of the information flow;
- Program and optimize systems like match making and session flows.
- University Degree in Computer Science or any relevant qualifications with a strong technical background;
- 4+ years of professional experience;
- Excellent programming skills in C++;
- Strong programming skills in Python;
- Good programming skills in Java;
- Expertise in online test framework and architecture;
- Strong test strategy and design skills;
- Good debugging and problem solving skills;
- Strong ability for analyzing and extending existing code;
- Proven leadership and coaching skills;
- Good communication skills and ability & desire to work as a team player;
- Very good English language skills (oral & written);
- Self-direction and motivation;
- Passion for making and playing games.
- Deep understanding of game production;
- AWS & Docker experience.