Senior Java Developer with Multithreading
Currently we are looking for a Senior Java Developer with Multithreading for our Sofia office to make the team even stronger.
- 4+ years of experience in software development;
- Deep knowledge of and proven experience in:
- Java, J2SE, JNI, JMS;
- Multithreading, Low Latency, Concurrency;
- Linux & Networking;
- Design Patterns;
- Spring, Hibernate;
- Build Tools.
- Development experience in large scale, high volume, multi-threaded and highly distributed systems;
- Work experience on projects with High Performance/Low Latency aspects;
- Developing and analyzing real time systems;
- Experience in Scrum;
- Team player, self-motivated, well-organized, strong communicator, driven and committed;
- Experience working in a dynamic environment with strict timescales and often with shifting priorities;
- Extensive exposure to high pressure, high transaction volume environment;
- Naturally takes into account the control and compliance requirement in everything he/she delivers;
- Experience working with quantitative models;
- Experience working on the complete Software Development Lifecycle;
- Fluency in English and good English writing skills to liaise with other teams, support staff, end users, and business management people;
- Open for traveling.
Nice to have
- Agile Development Experience;
- Testing experience (TDD/ATDD);
- Front to back awareness of processes within an investment bank (from sales to back office);
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Bamboo);
- Rule engine knowledge (e.g. Drools);
- IDE: IntelliJ Idea/Eclipse/Sublime;
- VCS: Git;
- Oracle, PL/SQL;
- NoSQL, KDB, cloud development experience;
- Experience with big data.