Senior Computer Vision Developer
- Problem/product analysis and requirements definition;
- Algorithm design and implementation ensuring real time performance;
- Test and validation of developed algorithms;
- Ensure technical/SW documentation;
- Live test on demo vehicle;
- Lead small team within a project scope;
- Interact with customers to ensure the correct problem understanding.
Education and Know-how:
- Ph.D. or similar in Computer Vision, Computer Science, Image Processing, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Electrical Engineering, Physics or related field;
- 5 years minimum of proven experience in Computer Vision applied to ADAS systems, and/or in one of the following expertise domains:
- Machine Learning;
- Algorithm development experience in at least one of the following fields: robotics, RADAR, LIDAR, camera systems, sensor fusion or computer vision;
- Experience developing algorithms for autonomous and/or real-time systems;
- Solid experience in at least one of the following fields:
- Deep Learning;
- Robust parameter estimation;
- Camera calibration;
- Image registration;
- Data fusion.
Programming and Tools:
- Excellent proficiency level in software development and C/C++ programming;
- Hands-on experience using version control systems (e.g., git);
- Experience with scripting languages like Python;
- Know-how and practical experience using build tool chains (e.g., CMake) is a plus.
- Motivated to learn new things;
- Enjoy work in international teams;
- Willingness to follow defined development processes;
- English (fluent) - required;
- German - desirable;
- Driving license – desirable.
Don't forget to mention EuroTechJobs when applying.