Senior Android Developer
We’re looking for an Android Mobile App Developer for our Endpoints Team. You will be developing mobile applications for our EFSS systems that are utilized by millions of users daily. The Android Mobile App Developer will work on a high-energy team developing next-generation file sync and share solutions - highly secure, easy-to-use, enterprise-grade.
- Development of applications in accordance with technical roadmaps;
- Discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to keep applications modern and maximize development efficiency;
- Review requirements and give estimates and task lists based on those requirements;
- Work with the product and design team to understand end-user requirements and use cases, then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solutions;
- Training and mentoring other developers;
- Performing code reviews, improving code quality through writing unit & automation tests.
- Expertise in Android application development (3+years) using IDE’s such as Android SDK, Eclipse and Android Studio, etc.;
- Willingness to learn new technologies;
- Proficient in mobile development best practices;
- Confidence to act autonomously coupled with ability to function as part of a team;
- Previous revision control experience with tools like Github;
- Experience with tracking tools like Jira.
Will be good, but not required to have:
- iOS application development experience (Swift and/or objective C);
- Demonstrable portfolio of Android apps. Presence in Play Store is a plus.