Quality Assurance Engineer
We are now looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer in Berlin for our NVIDIA Advanced Rendering Center, to take responsibility for performing and developing quality assurance tests for NVIDIA ARC software products.
- Maintain and extend existing test tools and test environments;
- Development and maintenance of automated tests for all ARC products;
- Perform existing and develop new Load and Stress tests for our rendering solutions;
- Performing interactive tests on products where automated tests do not exist;
- Monitoring daily automated QA test results and production of detailed reports;
- Bug reporting and tracking;
- Closely work together with teams worldwide.
- A good degree in an engineering or computer science related discipline and/ or equivalent work experience;
- Python skills are essential. C, C++ skills would be a huge plus;
- Knowledge of Linux (or similar), Macintosh and Windows operating systems;
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English;
- Proactive and able to work with a minimum of supervision;
- Good organization skills, with a logical approach to problem solving, good time management and task prioritization skills.