Senior C++ Developer
Currently we are looking for a Senior C++ Developer for our Gdansk office to make the team even stronger.
- Design and develop solutions to meet business specifications;
- Provide content for functional and technical documentation;
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team and across the business;
- Effectively plan and schedule own work for tasks and projects.
- Degree in a Computer Science related discipline or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in software design and development in complex real time systems;
- Minimum 5 years’ C++ development experience in UNIX (Solaris or Linux);
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in multi-threaded design and implementation for low latency applications;
- Minimum 2 years’ use of relational databases (Sybase or Oracle), writing both instream SQL and server side stored procedures (strong SQL knowledge, not DB specific);
- Strong Sybase experience; experience in Sybase IQ will be advantageous;
- Excellent problem solving and innovation skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Excellent team collaboration skills with different client groups (business and IT groups);
- Knowledge of:
- C++/Unix knowledge;
- Scripting (Shell, Python, Pearl);
- Middleware (Corba/MQSeries);
Nice to have
- Banking experience;
- Ideally experience in application integration with middleware technologies such as MQ and EMS;
- Ideally knowledge of the implementation of financial accounting IT systems and practices;
- Ideally working knowledge of CORBA.