(Senior) Developer for Cloud Consolidation
Expectations and tasks
As (Senior) Developer for Cloud Consolidation, you will contribute to the future cloud consolidation solution. The new solution will leverage existing ABAP application components and new application parts developed in HANA Cloud Platform. Your tasks will include:
- Take over responsibility for design, implementation, test/test automation and maintenance of application parts (which could be user-facing components, backend interfaces or operations infrastructure).
- Develop prototypes for events, customer concept validation or to inform technical decisions.
- Develop or configure tools required for cloud delivery toolchain, monitoring, cloud operations.
- Work closely with the development architect, peer developers and development teams in other locations.
Education and Qualifications/Skills and Competencies
- Experience with any of the following: SAP HANA, analytical applications, Fiori development, SAP UI5.
- Experience with public cloud software development/test automation/continuous delivery would be a plus, ideally on HANA Cloud Platform.
- Experience in SAP Accounting modules or any of the Financial Consolidation applications would be a plus.
- Master/bachelor degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering or related field.
- Flexibility to work in a distributed environment with development teams in China, France, Germany.
- Eager to learn about the principles, processes, software applications in the area of financial consolidation.
- Eager to learn and explore new technologies.
- Motivated, committed, self-organized.
- Working languages are German and English.
- Fluency (written & spoken) in German and English.
- Familiarity with cloud software development is a plus.
- Familiarity with Financial Applications is a plus.